|Name:||Food collection driver – young people|
|Location:||Plymouth Foyer, 12-14 Octagon Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 1TU|
Weekly on a Monday or Tuesday morning
With homelessness continuing to increase, we rely on food donations for our young people, to not only provide them with nutritional food but an opportunity to develop their own cooking skills. We would like a volunteer to provide support by collecting a food donation from the Roborough area, to then be delivered to the project in the city centre area. The food is a much needed donation from DCFA. Please note expenses are paid for mileage.
LiveWest is a leading developer of housing in the south west. Within Plymouth we provide supported housing to a number of residents of various ages with various health & wellbeing concerns, providing them with support to continue with their lives whilst managing their circumstances.
• Punctual, reliable and committed
• Friendly and approachable
• Awareness of road safety and compliance
• Experience of driving
• Knowledge of local geography
• Improved organisational and time keeping skills
• Customer Service experience including good communication
• An opportunity to work with elderly people in the care sector
• Increased knowledge of LiveWest
|Insurance Cover:||Own vehicle Insurance with business use|
Application form, DBS Check, Informal discussion, Information Day