|Location:||LiveWest, 12-14 Octagon Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 1TU|
A couple of hours per week
Do you have green fingers? Do you enjoy gardening? We are looking for people to contribute to the upkeep, development and protection of the communal gardens at our Young Person project so it can be enjoyed by the residents and encourage regrowth and sustainability of plants.
• Dead head, weed, care for borders
• Maintaining trees and plant
• Promoting sustainability in the garden
• Be a friendly face for visitors
• This garden has been set up but needs some TLC and on-going upkeep.
LiveWest is a leading developer of housing in the south west. Within Plymouth we provide supported housing to a number of residents of various ages with various health & wellbeing concerns, providing them with support to continue with their lives whilst managing their circumstances.
• Some level of fitness to carry out work, possible bending and stretching
• Has some understanding of looking after a garden
• Willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Being kept active
• Opportunity to develop own gardening skills
• Improved customer service skills
• Opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life
• Boost morale for both residents and yourself
|Training:||Safeguarding and Data Protection|
Application form, Informal discussion, Information Day, DBS Check