|Location:||Plymouth Foyer, 12-14 Octagon Street, Plymouth, PL1 1TU|
Working within our sheltered scheme for 16-21 years old, you will run a regular fitness group, encouraging residents to get out and about, whilst promoting a healthy lifestyle. Sessions can be a range of activities to a boot camp, whatever style best suits you.
As DCH and Knightstone, we’ve been neighbours for years, and now we live and work together. Liverty is a leading developer of housing in the south west. From the shores of Cornwall to the Gloucestershire hills, we have combined rock solid foundations with the scale and vision to build real social change in our region, one front door at a time.
• Reliable and punctual
• Great Communicator
• Experience in getting fit
• Increased confidence
• Experience managing a group
• Improved organisational and time keeping skills
• Customer Service experience
• An opportunity to work with young people
• Increased knowledge of DCH
Application form, Informal discussion, DBS Check, Interview