|Location:||C/O Plymouth Foyer, 12-14 Octagon Street, Plymouth, PL1 1TU|
Ongoing weekly support
Encouraging our residents within our Independent Living schemes to get out walking, keeping them active and healthy and providing support to take the next step.
• plan a simple route for elderly residents to walk and know where they are going
• instigate and build relationships with residents who attend
• ensure walkers are welcomed and enjoy their time.
We are Devon and Cornwall Housing, a diverse, dynamic and expanding housing group. We provide housing, support and regeneration services across Devon and Cornwall making a real difference to the lives of families, individuals and communities. Our vision is for better homes, better places, better lives. With 19,200 homes, and a staff team of over 700 we are a leading organisation in a fast changing sector.
• Reliable and punctual
• Able to walk medium distances and guide
• Knowledge of Plymouth
• An opportunity to meet people and get some exercise yourself
• Develop customer service skills
Application form, Informal discussion, DBS Check